forum   Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e) : Inscription :: Identification | Recherche Forum

Noveaux batiments a Bxl?

jmnil
Pimonaute assidu
Lieu : Bruxelles
Site Web

Re : Noveaux batiments a Bxl?

Around the chatelain (between av Louise and Chaussée de Charleroi - no metro but lot of tram) there are currently at least 4 on-going project (rue du Page (x 2), rue Américaine, rue Campenhout). Not so far away around rue Defacqz an important project ended last year.
Less trendy , near parc léopold (av du malebeck) several project ended 2 years ago and I still saw "A vendre" sign recently.
AT last if you are (not at all) in an hurry to buy there should be in the coming year the destruction of St Gilles Jail (av Ducpétiaux) and its probable replacement by appartment building .

Borealis a écrit :

J'espere que les gens ici comprennent anglais...

I'm looking for a 2 room apartment in Brussels and would like to buy it in a modern building (e.g. constructed after ~1995). The budget is ~300,000 eur.

Could you suggest in which areas to look for modern buildings? So far I couldn't find many offers for modern accommodation.. I'm rather flexible on the area of Bxl but would prefer near the metro (e.g. Montgomery, Delta, etc.). What is the strategy to search for modern houses and in which areas of Bxl?

Merci d'avance!

grmff
Pimonaute non modérable
Lieu : Sibulaga, Onatawani

Re : Noveaux batiments a Bxl?

There are no specific way to search on web site for such buildings. You should ask agency for such appartments, and visit a lots of appartment until you find your own place of living.

Apart from this classical méthod, there are less conventionnel ways. For example, they sell a specific devining rod on this site

I hope it will help the burden of searching...

Borealis
Pimonaute
Lieu : Bruxelles

Noveaux batiments a Bxl?

J'espere que les gens ici comprennent anglais...

I'm looking for a 2 room apartment in Brussels and would like to buy it in a modern building (e.g. constructed after ~1995). The budget is ~300,000 eur.

Could you suggest in which areas to look for modern buildings? So far I couldn't find many offers for modern accommodation.. I'm rather flexible on the area of Bxl but would prefer near the metro (e.g. Montgomery, Delta, etc.). What is the strategy to search for modern houses and in which areas of Bxl?

Merci d'avance!

Pied de page des forums

Pim.be : votre forum de l'immobilier résidentiel belge depuis 2002.

Les dernières discussions sont ici » Récentes | Sans réponse
Règlement du forum | Liste des membres