forum   Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e) : Inscription :: Identification | Recherche Forum

Payment pour meuble

PIM
Pimonaute non modérable
Lieu : Uccle, Bruxelles, Belgique
Site Web

Re : Payment pour meuble

Les droits d'enregistrement sont dus sur la valeur vénale du bien. Soyez donc attentif à ne pas vous exposer à une "insuffisance".
Le prix de vente peut être décomposé "pro fisco" entre valeur immeuble et valeur meubles, mais cela doit être plausible et raisonnable.

Parlez-en à votre propre notaire.

Himura
Pimonaute incurable
Lieu : Liège

Re : Payment pour meuble

No real risk if the furnitures are worth the price of ~30.000 €.
Wether it's not, authority could review the apartment price so taxes are also highered.
They will see it, as this is to be mentionned in your official acts.

To lower the price by 30k is mostly interesting for the buyer. The seller has no interest in that, in most of the cases.

--> I just advise you to get a list of all the furnitures concerned, with a detailed price for each.

Borealis
Pimonaute
Lieu : Bruxelles

Payment pour meuble

(En anglais, desolee)

I am buying an apartment with furniture in Brussels, price is >300,000. The owner offered to receive 30,000 for furniture and the rest for the apartment (so he pays lesser tax, and lowers the price for me).

How risky is it to put 30,000 for furniture? Can authorities levy a fine? Or they will never find out (e.g. if it is not mentioned in compromis de vente)?

Pied de page des forums

Pim.be : votre forum de l'immobilier résidentiel belge depuis 2002.

Les dernières discussions sont ici » Récentes | Sans réponse
Règlement du forum | Liste des membres