forum   Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e) : Inscription :: Identification | Recherche Forum

Electrabel etc

Red
Pimonaute
Lieu : Brussels

Re : Electrabel etc

Red a écrit :

D1791 a écrit : Do you have your own copy of the entrance report (Etat des lieux d'entrée) ?
If the rental contract has been registered, there should be a copy of this entrance report attached.  It should be possible to ask the administration for a copy of it.

Last but not least, if there is no entrance report, the rule is simple : the state in which you leave the appartment is supposed to be the same as the state you entered...
Too bad for the landlord.

The rental report was not registered.

Presumably as long as the place is clean he can't charge for cleaning as he can't proof how clean it was in the first place - if that makes sense!

Red
Pimonaute

D1791 a écrit :

Do you have your own copy of the entrance report (Etat des lieux d'entrée) ?
If the rental contract has been registered, there should be a copy of this entrance report attached.  It should be possible to ask the administration for a copy of it.

Last but not least, if there is no entrance report, the rule is simple : the state in which you leave the appartment is supposed to be the same as the state you entered...

The rental report was not registered.

D1791
Pimonaute intarissable

Do you have your own copy of the entrance report (Etat des lieux d'entrée) ?

Red
Pimonaute

grmff a écrit :

Is he of goodwill or not? If yes, there can be an agreement. If not, it's not possible.

Anyway, he can not delay the check out for such a reason.

What should be (have been?) the normal exit day?

I asked him to organise the exit report 3 weeks ago. He cannot find the entrance report so he cannot do an exit report now. So now I have told him the day I am leaving. I think he will be here to take the keys but I will call again the companies tomorrow.

grmff
Pimonaute non modérable
Lieu : Sibulaga, Onatawani

Is he of goodwill or not? If yes, there can be an agreement. If not, it's not possible.

Anyway, he can not delay the check out for such a reason.

What should be (have been?) the normal exit day?

Red
Pimonaute

He cannot find the etat des lieux and so has been delaying the exit. Therefore there will not be an expert there.

PIM a écrit :

Red a écrit : How does it work if my landlord is not present when I depart? My legal advisor told me he cannot continue to delay so I should inform him of the date and if he is not present send keys by registered mail. But I see the electricity needs 2 signatures on the form.

A l'état des lieux de sortie, la position des compteurs peut être relevée par l'expert.
Ou prendre une photo datée.

Mentionnez cette position sur le document "transfert énergies", envoyez un exemplaire signé pour votre part à la compagnie et un autre exemplaire à votre bailleur, en l'invitant à le signer et à le renvoyer à la compagnie.

Il ne peut pas donner un mandat (power) à quelqu'un, ce bailleur ?
Il vit à l'étranger ?

PIM
Pimonaute non modérable
Lieu : Uccle, Bruxelles, Belgique
Site Web

Red a écrit :

How does it work if my landlord is not present when I depart? My legal advisor told me he cannot continue to delay so I should inform him of the date and if he is not present send keys by registered mail. But I see the electricity needs 2 signatures on the form.

A l'état des lieux de sortie, la position des compteurs peut être relevée par l'expert.
Ou prendre une photo datée.

Mentionnez cette position sur le document "transfert énergies", envoyez un exemplaire signé pour votre part à la compagnie et un autre exemplaire à votre bailleur, en l'invitant à le signer et à le renvoyer à la compagnie.

Il ne peut pas donner un mandat (power) à quelqu'un, ce bailleur ?
Il vit à l'étranger ?

Red
Pimonaute

Electrabel etc

How does it work if my landlord is not present when I depart? My legal advisor told me he cannot continue to delay so I should inform him of the date and if he is not present send keys by registered mail. But I see the electricity needs 2 signatures on the form.

Pied de page des forums

Pim.be : votre forum de l'immobilier résidentiel belge depuis 2002.

Les dernières discussions sont ici » Récentes | Sans réponse
Règlement du forum | Liste des membres