forum   Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e) : Inscription :: Identification | Recherche Forum

Looking for a template for repayment plan

panchito
Pimonaute non modérable

Re : Looking for a template for repayment plan

If you are so rich that you are just so happy when (if) she pays the rent.....you don't educate your tenant to comply with her legal and contractual obligations.

There are owners who need their rent paid on time to be able to reimburse their monthly mortgage fee!

But maybe you were able to pay cash (without any mortgage) the house /apartment you have rented out to her...

In my own rental contracts the rent must always be paid via a standing order and I never give the keys unless I have got the proof of the creation of the standing order (among others...)

Dernière modification par panchito (28-12-2017 18:23:25)

IBS
Pimonaute assidu

I  am more than happy if she she pays the rent. Could not insist to have the rent paid on a standing order sad

panchito
Pimonaute non modérable

You don't ask to pay the rent via a standing order?

IBS
Pimonaute assidu

You are right. But from experience, she always has problem to pay one month of rent during summer holidays.
Couple of years ago, she paid one year later.

This time we want to be proactive and make her write something and not keep it verbal.
Except for one month in a year, she normally pays the rest of her rent in time.

We hope it won't escalate further  sad

panchito
Pimonaute non modérable

If October is not yet paid on the 21st of December, you should have went to justice already!

Since the deposit correspond to only 2 months of rent, afer a delay of 1 month + 1 day, you need to go to Justice!

Because now, her debt is already 3 months?

Since you didn't go to Justice already, the Judge could say that you are not interested by this money and that you are fully negligent.

IBS
Pimonaute assidu

Found something on the internet myself. I would use this template & translate it to French.
Past-due Rent Repayment Pledge

Thanks folks! smile

IBS
Pimonaute assidu

Looking for a template for repayment plan

My  tenant has not paid her October 2017 rent yet. She doesn't commit when  she will repay.
Last time she took more than one year to pay a pending rent.

I am looking for a template in French, for a repayment plan, as mentioned in the following link:
https://immo.vlan.be/fr/conseils/advice … =article_2

Intention is to sign such a repayment plan in duplicate, go to Justice de pay if she doesn't respect a committed repayment plan.

1) If it exists, Could somebody help me such a repayment plan template in French please?
2) what kind of interest can we charge for such delays?

Pied de page des forums

Pim.be : votre forum de l'immobilier résidentiel belge depuis 2002.

Les dernières discussions sont ici » Récentes | Sans réponse
Règlement du forum | Liste des membres